Easily translate data into efficient, evidence-based clinical decisions that improve quality, drive efficiency and raise physician productivity.
Delivering the results you need:
- Patient-specific, data-driven orders that uniquely address each patient’s needs
- Improve patient safety by reducing preventable errors
- Improve quality, drive efficiency and raise physician productivity by translating data into evidence-based clinical decisions
- Meet order set requirements of Meaningful Use and reduce physician documentation time while improving quality and safety
Through leading-edge capabilities:
- Order sets constructed using all known patient data, not just diagnosis
- Covers all substantive adult, pediatric and geriatric sub-specialties
- Aligned with published quality measures including NQF, HEDIS, and PQRS
- Includes detailed radiology and laboratory decision modules
- Rigorously maintained by DiagnosisOne clinicians
- Customizable using online point and click collaborative content management tools
- Includes personalized patient education materials to amplify intervention impact
Intelligent Order Sets®
DiagnosisOne offers the next generation of order sets with our exclusive intelligent order sets. We go beyond the basic template-based order sets to provide intelligent order sets, merging co-morbidities, labs, medications, and all known patient data to provide the most relevant, highly targeted, and patient-specific plan of treatment available, when they are needed most – in real-time, at the point of care.
DiagnosisOne is able to receive all known patient data from pre-encounter, encounter, post-encounter, labs, medications, and more, run that data against our rules library of over 25,000 evidence-based rules, and return only those results that are the most relevant, most targeted, and completely patient-specific, not just diagnosis-based, care plans.
For a demonstration and clinical example of our Intelligent Order Sets, contact us